Reviews Of Things
 By Mike Coviello (Tanner)
Facebook  LinkedIn  PinInterest 

Home       Pets       Electronics       Appliances       Shooting Accessories  

What Is A Magazine Insert?


How to Shoot Fast & Accurately  

The Gun Digest Book Of Concealed Carry


A magazine insert of a Glock magazine is a small piece of formed flat plastic that is installed on the bottom end of the magazine spring. The insert mates with the floor plate in the bottom of the magazine. 


See also Glock Magazine Disassembly & Cleaning.




Authored By Mike Coviello (Tanner)


Ask A Question/Tell Your Experience